Website design has evolved into a profession that is not just knowledge and skill in computer use and application. Today web designers must have creative talent as well as computer skills and technical knowledge and ability. In addition, good designers keep abreast of the latest computer technology, and constantly hone their programming and applications knowledge so that they are at the “cutting edge” of modern computer and web design. While not actively engaged in web site creation many designers relax by involving themselves in exercise and outdoor activities. And when the weather or the opportunity is available, designers and their friends can take advantage of such opportunities to visit spas and tanning salons where they can relax while honing their appearance and well-being as well.
In the San Francisco area our designers have the unique opportunity to take advantage of some sales that are currently being offered by a number of the top tanning salons in the Bay area. Groupons that assure a user tanning sessions at rates 45% to 75% off of regular prices are currently offered by various salons in and around San Francisco. These Groupons provide significant savings for a wide range of services, including:
- Using traditional tanning beds or UV-free spray to bronze bodies at nearly 60% less than present rates ($44 to $54);
- at rates from 45 to 65% below regular list prices;
- Cut and curl treatments for anywhere from $30 to $70, or 50 to 80% less than retail prices;
- Silk wraps, manicure/pedicures for less than $30, nearly 50% below regular fees; and,
- Men’s or women’s haircuts and styling, including highlights, for $13 to $31, nearly 45 to 65% off today’s rate.
These and other services are offered in San Francisco’s many neighborhoods, from the Financial District to Nob Hill, and from North Beach to Cow Hollow. Readers need only check their Groupon listings to find the deals offered by salons and spas in their particular community. And first-time Groupon users may take advantage of a $10 discount for their first use of a Groupon for any deal that costs more than $25. The deals cited above are just some of those being offered by San Francisco area beauty and tanning salons that you should have designs on right now.